Please read before your purchase
- While permanent makeup is great for most clients, there are some who are ineligible for permanent makeup :
- Those prone post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation. Unfortunately, since microblading punctures the skin as we add pigment, we cannot work with clients with these conditions.
- Clients who are taking anticoagulant (blood thinner) medication will require a doctor's note and will need to cease the anticoagulant medication at least 10 days prior to the procedure and up to 2 weeks post the procedure for optimal results.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis. Again, microblading artists cut the skin so it is our policy not to work with these conditions.
- If you’ve had facial dermal fillers in that area. Depending on the timing, we recommend to get Microblading done first. Alternatively, check with your doctor. Many artists may request a note from your doctor first.
- Clients that are diabetic, have lupus, or kidney issues will require doctors consent. Although permanent makeup is great for restoring eyebrows, we would require a doctor’s note in order to perform the procedure.
- If you have any kind of skin condition on or near your eyebrows. This includes:
- rashes, or anything else near eyebrows
- The Artistry of KThompson LLC policy dictates that I do not work on children with or without a consent form from parents.
Brow gift card covers the fees associated with your Initial brow appointment and your 6-8 week touch up.Once purchase please call 804-939-2380 to book your service.